Our Learners...For our children to embrace all aspects of their education, developing a skill set for life-long learning.
- To develop and master future-focused skills that assist learners to participate and contribute successfully in a modern, eLearning world.
- To promote pride in and understanding of the heritage and culture of our students.
- To acknowledge and appreciate the unique partnership between Maori and non-Maori New Zealanders.
Our People... An effective, connected team who are supported and developed to achieve optimum educational outcomes for all students.
- To actively engage families/whanau and the local community in a collaborative working relationship.
- To effectively manage fiscal responsibilities in order to maximise resources for the benefit of our learners.
- To have an attractive, modern school environment, conducive to effective learning.
- To provide a physically safe, well maintained, high quality environment that challenges the physical and mental development of our children.
- To provide an emotionally secure environment that promotes a sense of citizenship.